Wednesday May 11, 2011
If you’re reading our blogs it means you’re already interested in learnpurple and we now have two fabulous roles available in the London Purple Palace that could be right up your street!
We are looking for two exceptional, client focused people looking to cut their teeth in a very cool business. Over the past nine years we’ve created one of the most innovative and exciting business services organisations in the UK. We help well-known brands across the world (think Malmaison Hotels, Links of London, Pizza Express and Diesel…), to engage, develop and retain the talented people they need to prosper and grow.
We’re growing too so these are new positions for us and we're looking for the perfect match. Are you ready to help us?
- Client Support:
Oversee the talent toolbox family of solutions helpline (our multi-award winning online talent management system), supporting our account managers to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Learning and Development Assistant:
Support our business development team to grow the business and help manage our team of fab associates, ensuring the department is effective and efficient
We’re all about maximising people potential, so here’s the deal:
- We’ll give you freedom (within a framework); an exciting challenge and a chance to shine
- You’ll help us grow the business
- We’ll teach you about business, people and other important stuff
- You’ll progress and grow with the business
- We’ll benefit from your considerable talents
- You’ll be special: flexible, positive, self-sufficient, enthusiastic and organised
Email 10 bullet point reasons why you’re the one, plus a one-page CV (including expected salary details) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you
Jo Harley - Director, learnpurple